Live Voice Writer (Remote)
age 1 Curious about the world of
Interested in producing
Live Voice Writer?
NCI has what you’re looking for, and we’re looking for new trainees to start this July!
The Live Voice Writer uses speech recognition technology to create closed captioning for local news stations, sports networks, national programming, and more. It’s a unique and challenging position in a pioneering field – and you’ll be providing an important service at the same time!
NCI is hiring full-time voice writers in Santa
Clarita, CA, and Chantilly, VA!
For candidates with court reporting or voice writing training/experience, we also offer a work-from-home option: attend an office orientation, then train and work remotely! Captioning equipment provided.
• Paid training & paid vacation with raises available upon completion of training and demonstration of increased proficiency
• Medical, dental, & vision insurance
• A rewarding career, providing media access to millions of viewers
NCI is a qualified employer for Public Service Loan Forgiveness
through the U.S. Department of Education
• Undergrad degree, HS diploma plus three years related work experience,
OR training/certification in court reporting or voice captioning
• Read, write, and enunciate English clearly with a native proficiency
• Make quick decisions & meet deadlines
• Proficiency with PCs & troubleshooting
• Work independently with limited supervision
• Ability to work overtime, holidays, or as needed according to broadcast
NCI supplies world-class captioning
services for broadcast and cable television, Internet streaming, and other
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to