NCI has an opening in its Sales Department in its headquarters in Chantilly, Virginia.
NCI is looking for a new Account Executive to work out of its Chantilly, VA office located in the Washington, DC metropolitan area. The Account Executive is responsible for sales of NCI’s captioning, subtitling, audio description & ancillary services to major industry segments and customers, with a continuing goal to increase personal sales annually.
We are looking for applicants with:
- BS degree in Broadcast/Communications/Marketing-related field and 1 year of related experience or 3 years of related sales experience
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Proven ability to write and deliver sales presentations required
- Proficiency in MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must be a goal-oriented individual who has demonstrated sales ability
- Must be willing to travel
- Knowledge of captioning and interest in media access helpful
- Television industry contacts desirable
The National Captioning Institute offers:
- Base salary plus commission and additional bonus opportunities
- Paid Leave/Vacation
- Medical, dental, and vision
- A friendly, casual work environment
- The opportunity to provide a valuable service
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.