Client Concierge (Chantilly, VA or Santa Clarita, CA)
Control the Client Experience – as a Client Concierge with NCI!
Are you passionate about developing customer service business relationships? Are you looking for a new project to test and grow your marketing and sales skills?
NCI is actively seeking a Client Concierge for our Chantilly, VA, or Santa Clarita, CA, office to act as a liaison between the client and NCI Sales and Production staff. The Client Concierge is responsible for managing and controlling the client experience to ensure complete client satisfaction and for maximizing opportunities for new business.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field OR equivalent related experience
• Two years in a customer service, sales or sales support role
• Strong PC skills, including experience using the Internet, MS Office and MS Outlook
• Experience using online tools like SharePoint, Microsoft Forms, Google Docs, and e-mail marketing tools like MailerLite preferred
• Experience in television operations or related field is a plus
• Willingness to do occasional travel to meet with clients
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
• Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills; must be able to communicate in a professional and articulate manner, both orally and in writing
• Ability to identify sales opportunities
• Good administrative proficiency and customer service skills
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, planning and prioritization skills
• Must be able to adapt to a constantly changing environment and priorities.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, please submit your resume and cover letter as soon as possible! We have many ongoing projects and we want you to be a part of them.
WHAT NCI OFFERS:
• $35,000 annual salary
• Paid leave/vacation
• Medical, dental, and vision
• A friendly, professional work environment
To apply, please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.